Cheap doesnt mean tacky !

Finding cheap bridesmaid dresses does not mean the dress will look cheap. I will explore inexpensive places to find bridesmaid dresses.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

An Epiphany on bridesmaid dresses

I had an epiphany yesterday and decided to check with a friend's little sister. The idea formulated as I saw girls here getting ready for their prom. What if a bride could ask local high school girls for their prom dresses after the wedding?

I have in the past found great prom dresses at department stores which were cheaper and better looking than most bridesmaid dresses. I have also found in the past that brides could benefit from eachother by sharing bridesmaid dresses. Yesterday I put the two together and decided to ask a few teenagers if they would sell their prom dresses or buy prom dresses which would be used later as a bridesmaid dress. 

I spoke to about 15 different girls and while most were not interested in buying the dresses which a bride had in mind, all were interested in reselling their bridesmaid dresses.

It would be worthwhile to post or ask at local high schools for resale.  Or check out some formal prom dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment